Hello again! I’m on the mend from a terrible cold so I didn’t do much this weekend, including cooking or food prep. Which means this week’s menu plan consists of mostly quick and easy meals. I’m trying to shove in as many fruits and veggies as possible to get me over the tail end of this terrible thing.
Also, as the weather gets warmer, I’m starting to go back to my favorite breakfast of Overnight Oats! I mix it up each week, but The Yummy Life is a great place to check out proportions and get flavor ideas. I love these because I can make them all on Sunday and have an easy, yummy breakfast ready for the entire week!
Menu Plan April 19 – April 25
Any substitutions or change I plan are noted below
- Sunday: Because my germy self couldn’t fathom cooking we ordered in Thai. I got Veggies with Basil Sauce over brown rice
- Monday: Broiled Salmon with Creamy Lemon-Dill Sauce, Farro and broccoli
- Tuesday: Red Bean and Green Grain Bowls
- I’ll top mine with some fajita veggies (onion, bell pepper and garlic sauteed with some cumin, onion powder etc.)
- Wednesday: Chopped Thai Salad with Sesame Garlic Dressing
- Thursday: Red Curry Lentils served over brown rice with a side salad
- Friday: Leftovers or some egg dish
- Saturday: Another Mission Escape Game (because we’re addicted!) so we’ll likely have dinner out