I had a really fantastic weekend. Friday I went to a SALES show and had a few drinks with friends and ended up dancing the night away, which is something I always love and on Saturday my friend hosted a dirty dinner party” that consisted of a lot of wine, “dirty burgers” (bacon, caramelized onions, buttery mushrooms, american cheese and other delicious things) and a donut cake. But Sunday was probably my favorite day, some friends and I played a Mission Escape Game and we got out with more than 7 minutes left and the room only has an 18% completion rate too!
But because of the eventful weekend, I still haven’t been grocery shopping yet! I plan on going tomorrow (hopefully).
Menu Plan April 12 – April 18
Any substitutions or change I plan are noted below
- Sunday: Dinner out after Mission Escape (we had Mac ‘n Cheese at 169 Bar)
- Monday: Lemon Garlic Salmon with Roasted Broccoli and half a Sweet Potato
- Tuesday: The Big Salad
- Low-Sodium Soy Sauce instead of Tamari
- Wednesday: Zucchini, Black Bean and Rice Skillet
- Cooking black beans from dry (its cheaper!)
- Brown rice instead of instant white (pre cooked in a rice cooker)
- Thursday: Chili Cheese Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Cooking black beans from dry (I’ll just make a double batch on Wednesday)
- I’ll likely add in some cayenne or Chipotle Chili Powder to kick up the spice a bit
- Friday: Leftovers or some egg dish
- Saturday: We MAY be having a ladies night so I’m holding on deciding this until our plans are set